Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
While in Northern New Jersey we may take our heating systems for granted, it’s important to have your system in proper working order during winter’s frosty nights and early chilly mornings. Your year-round productivity and comfort depend upon a well-maintained, high-efficiency heating system, and Unique Air Conditioning and Heating specializes in high-efficiency forced air systems, ductless systems and heat pumps. Partnering with the best brands in the industry, we provide installation, repairs and preventative maintenance for new and aging heating equipment.
Customers notice that Unique HVAC doesn’t just talk about superior service. Instead, we live it out every day with our honesty and productivity. Our trained, certified technicians deliver industry-leading support, ensuring our customers satisfaction throughout every project phase. Guaranteeing our workmanship, we are recognized as a leaders in high-quality HVAC and indoor air quality solutions in the Northern New Jersey area.
Gas Hot Air Furnaces
COLEMAN GAS HOT AIR FURNACES
A cozy family gathering, a relaxing evening, a quiet winter’s morning—your comfort needs change throughout the day. And when a Coleman® furnace is properly matched with a Coleman air conditioner or air handler, you will enjoy extended system life and maximum efficiency all year around!
It doesn't matter how cold it is on the outside of your home UNIQUE HVAC will make sure its nice and toasty on the inside. UNIQUE HVAC has several different heating units that can fit your homes needs to make your indoor life comfortable while the bitter cold is only on the outside of your home.
When picking out a heating system the one thing you want use as a guideline is the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency better known as AFUE. AFUE is the most widely used measure of a boiler or furnace's heating efficiency. It measures the amount of heat actually delivered to your house compared to the amount of fuel that you must supply to the furnace. Thus, a furnace that has an 80% AFUE rating converts 80% of the fuel that you supply to heat -- the other 20% is lost out of the chimney.
TRINITY FIRE TUBE
- Easy to install and maintain
- Down-fired, Fire Tube stainless steel boiler
- Top and bottom supply/return piping made from robust stainless steel
- Certified internal low water cut-off with test button
- Fully-modulating combustion system
- Condensate pump receptacle
- Built-in gas drip leg
- Wall-mount configuration with optional floor stand
- Top vent/air inlet connections with test port
- On/off power service switch
- High quality metallic clear coat finish
- High-energy spark ignition (with external spark generator)
- ASME certified boiler
- Certified ANSI Z21.13
- 15 year limited warranty
- Controller Features:
- Ultimate controllability with advanced Sola Controller
- Detailed troubleshooting information (self-diagnostic display)
- Internal "Lead-Lag" capability to cascade up to 8 boilers
- Outdoor reset temperature operation increases boiler and system efficiency
- Ability to control three separate temperature set points
- Comes standard with Modbus capability
- DHW and central heat modulation limiting
- Ability to control three separate pumps
- 4-20mA heat input for set point or modulation control
- Freeze protection parameters
- Warm weather shutdown
- Contacts for external limits and alarms
- Compatible with DHW tank sensor
Contact Us For Your Free Estimate